Amazing

Massive landslide in Sri Pada





We have a gemstone in Sri Lanka. This is the country that preached the Buddha to the country that established my Order. There is a sacred Buddha in our country that is our Sri Pada Semaya at our butterfly .. Normally, 12 months in 12 months, SÄ«ripa loves me. In both periods. But when I was going yesterday (October 15, 2017), I refused to go from police. The reason is, "The shudder glans". They only know upstairs messages, they know. I do not even know the police. Because it can not come downhill. Not going upstairs. That's why I stopped by night and spent the morning ... The truth is ... the roofs of the ceiling. This is the highest rainfall over the last two years. But what's in the cliff? Look at the hill of Mount Siripa. Garbage that sets up our stupid people ... Mahagiridambe is missing more than 20 steps. It's very strong and it's broken. What about? Because people get hired. This is a dangerous journey with all this, because the fall of the light bulbs has fallen and is a currant leak, no paychecks, heavy rain, dirt. Nobody's allowed to go to the Upstrum now. I can not go now, so it's time to stop for the rest of the day.

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.